The Providers at Northwest Women’s Clinic are trained and certified to perform many diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in a pain-free, convenient office setting.
- Evaluation of abnormal PAP smears with colposcopy and cervical biopsy and treatment of abnormal cervical cells with the LEEP procedure or cryotherapy.
- Sonohysterography (Saline Infusion Sonography) a special ultrasound used to diagnose uterine abnormalities.
- Treatment of excessive menstrual bleeding with endometrial ablation, which can be a safe and effective alternative to hysterectomy.
- Circumcision of newborns: we provide circumcision to newborn males delivered by our doctors and midwives. This is done in a comfortable office setting with local anesthesia within 30 days of birth.
We also offer a variety of options for long term and permanent contraception:
- Intrauterine Device’s: (IUD’s)
- Implanon/Nexplanon: A subdermal implant inserted under the skin in your arm
Click on the links above to get more information about these choices.
Schedule an appointment today to find out if one of these is a good option for you.