The Providers at Northwest Women’s Clinic are trained and certified to perform many diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in a pain-free, convenient office setting.
- Evaluation of abnormal PAP smears with colposcopy and cervical biopsy and treatment of abnormal cervical cells with the LEEP procedure or cryotherapy.
- Sonohysterography (Saline Infusion Sonography) a special ultrasound used to diagnose uterine abnormalities.
- Treatment of excessive menstrual bleeding with endometrial ablation, which can be a safe and effective alternative to hysterectomy.
- Circumcision of newborns: we provide circumcision to newborn males delivered by our doctors and midwives. This is done in a comfortable office setting with local anesthesia within 30 days of birth.
We also offer a variety of options for long term and permanent contraception:
- Intrauterine Device’s: (IUD’s)
- Implanon/Nexplanon: A subdermal implant inserted under the skin in your arm
- Essure: Permanent contraception
Click on the links above to get more information about these choices.
Schedule an appointment today to find out if one of these is a good option for you.