Take Shape for Life/Medifast
Get ready to change your life, starting today!
Lose 2-5 lbs a week on average!Who is Take Shape For Life & What is the Medifast 5 & 1 Weight Loss Program?
There are three aspects that make it all work together.
1. Health Coach
2. Easy Food Program
3. Curriculum for long-term health & success
1. A Health Coach for weekly telephone or email support:
Take Shape for Life is the personal coaching division of Medifast, Inc., a healthy weight loss program that has been recommended by 20,000 doctors since 1980. Your personal coach is a free service. Statistics show the importance of personal support during any weight loss program and how critical it is for your success. Your coach is someone who will help you, someone for you to be accountable to, that cares about you, that will check in on you, and someone you can call when you have questions. This element of the program is free and is so important that you utilize.
2. Easy Food Program-Meals delivered straight to your door:
The Medifast weight loss meals are portion-controlled, nutritionally balanced, low-fat, and clinically proven to help you lose weight faster & more effectively than traditional diets. There are over 70 meals to select from including Medifast shakes, soups, puddings, stew, chili, sloppy joes, bars, scrambled eggs, hot drinks, teas, pancakes, brownies, cookies, and more! All are interchangeable, quick, and easy to prepare. Monthly, you will be selecting 5 Medifast meals to enjoy daily. In addition to your 5 Medifast meals, you will be eating one meal on your own daily, either with your family or in a restaurant. The clinic honors all Medifast coupons and discounts found online or in print.
Meal Plans are available for:
Men & Women
3. Curriculum for Long-Term Health & Success:
Your habits determine your health. This is the reason we incorporate the third part to your Medifast weight loss program. It is a curriculum that your health coach will guide and implement with you. You know that if you have yo-yo dieted at all, that losing weight is something your body can do, but if you do not connect your brain to your body with the right information, you will continue down a path of food triggers, addictions, and behaviors that will affect you long term and you will not be able to keep your weight off. Your health coach is trained, and has been through the process themselves, and continues to use the curriculum for long-term results. Our goal is not about your short-term success, but rather your long-term success with optimal health and well-being.
The next step is to ask yourself the following questions:
1. Can I eat nutritionally balanced Medifast meal replacements every 2-3 hours?
2. Am I ready to lose those unhealthy pounds with the support of a trained, free health coach from the clinic?
3. Am I ready to make a commitment to replacing my current eating habits with the habits of health as outlined the the curriculum?
4. Is today the day I want to reclaim my confidence & health & start liking who I see in the mirror?
Our Certified Health Coaches